Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too early

Due to scheduling issues with Mrs. BR, I had to finish my run by 5:30 AM today. Not having the commute to work to wake up during definitely had an impact on the legs. I had planned on an easy 3. Ended up with an easy 2 at 9:30 pace (HR avg 151). Without the usual warm up, I was concerned about injury. However, hamstrings and ankle were fine. Considering yesterdays run, I'm hoping I'm well on the road to recovery from these two nagging issues. Shins were a bit of a problem today. Not going to worry about it since it could have been the result of the change in schedule, the new shoes or yesterday's run.

2 comments:

Agricola said...

Ugh, done by 5:30. You're a lunatic.
Way to go!

Sick C2 (been sick since yesterday) kept me in today since I had to bail for an earlier train (8:11). I couldn't leave Mrs. A flying solo from 6:30 on. Lat night was on a later train out and might be today as well. Life happens. Running fills in the cracks where it can.

VT Runner said...

I second that. Done by 5:30am. Insane. Impressive, but insane.

Way to fit in the run when most would have bailed.