Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Strong Run

Almost bailed today as I was tired. Late night airport pickup through my schedule off. Headed out for the same 3 mile loop as yesterday and was very sluggish for the first mile. Probably more the result of running through the weather yesterday rather than the late night. But, as has often been the case, I woke up around the .75 mile mark and picked it up. 25:55/8:37 (all negative splits) is a solid, if not hard run for me. I've only run faster once on a two mile route. One run left for the month on Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This blog has definitely been one of the things I'm thankful for this year. Probably saved my fat ass from an early heart attack.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

We're glad you're here man and glad that this blog is motivating you.

I hadthe craziest workday of my life today. I woke up at 230A with C3. Was useless for like 5 minutes, then laid in bed stressing about a response deck i was working on. I got out of bed at 315A and worked until 815P, with s a few emails after that. I almost went running at 6, but ended up doing some more work.
Running a turkey trot tomorrow w/VTR then 4 days off for yard work and running -- I can't wait.

Happy Thanksgiving you guys!