Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quick Run

I didn't get out yesterday, but did make it out today. It was a nice morning, the sun was sort of up, there was a bit of overcast but it was mild and windless. I need to get better organized to smooth my AM departures and lay out my stuff better. If I can get out the door by 6:30 rather than 6:45 I'll be better able to log more miles. I did my short route, 3.3 miles, in 26 and change. Not my quickest nor my slowest, and it's not a surprise I've not run very much in the past ten days. Organization is key tomorrow, both C1 & C2 want to come so I'll have to set up the stroller tonight and get their gear ready etc. I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Bennu Runner said...

Organization the night before morning runs has been one of the keys for me sticking with it. I don't want to have to think before 6:00 AM. I also don't want to forget to bring my pants to work.

VT Runner said...

Nice one. I bet one of us dreams about that scenario tonight. Lucky us.

Did make me laugh, though.

VT Runner said...

In my comment, I was addressing Bennu's pants comment.