Sunday, September 7, 2008

VTRunner...still

I came within 5 minutes of changing my name to MA Runner last Friday, but things worked out on the job front. I am still a (transplanted) Vermonter and plan to be for a long time. I'd be happy to share details off-line, but I'll leave you with this -- if you ever need coffee from the Green Mountain state, give me a ring.


So, today I refocused on the running and got in a great 11 miles in about 1:40, minus a few minutes in the port-o-let (lifesaver). Not sure I've ever appreciated my loop more. Saw about a half dozen turkeys on the way and three cars along the way. I really do love this state.

Later boys.

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Awesome. Great news. Congratulations!

Agricola said...

Yeah, congratulations! I'm glad things worked out for you.

The Commonwealth would have loved to have you back though!

All the best.

Bennu Runner said...

Congrats!