Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Training

Hi all,

Hope you are well. Have pushed through about 63 workouts from the P90x
system over roughly 100 days along with 6 days of running. Feeling pretty good, but I have not stuck to the diet as well. I hope to be in pretty good shape for the CCM and help the team out with some decent miles. Once I let
my shoulder heal a little bit, I will start the P90 program over again, probably in November, so let me know if any of you would like to get in on
it. Good for everyone staying motivated. Keep it up.

Look forward to seeing all of you soon.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

What happened to your shoulder?

PhatRunner said...

I believe it is from lifting my children too many times...that and age...

Agricola said...

You're not that old . . . you've got to get over that . . . technically you are in the prime of life (for non-professional athletics that is). You need to get out and compete in an event and see how many dudes 40+ whip your butt -- it's very inspiring and a great motivator.

Repetitive lifting of kids can definitely do a number on you shoulders -- my brother in law damaged his rotator cuff when his girls were younger.