Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Running in the morning might be too early....

Hi all,

Hit the road at 6:20 this morning for a 30 minute run. The problem is the route was too short, but I did get a 3 miler in at just over 26 minutes. Some of the P90 training definitely paid off, but you really need to consistently have cardio in your exercise routine, otherwise you are just not building capillaries for running. Also, the extra muscle needs to be fed oxygen and I think my body was still adapting to going back to running. Beautiful fog bank over the ocean this morning and I feel privilege to live in such a beautiful place in the world.

Have a great day boys and keep on trucking.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

This is a great time of year to run!

Way to get out. I wish I could get organized to be on the road by 6:20. I'm averaging 6:45 these days.