Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still chugging along

Hi all,

A couple of updates:

Last Wednesday - 4.4 miler in roughly 37 minutes
Last Friday - 4.4 miler in roughly 37 minutes
Last Saturday - 5.5 miler in roughly 46 minutes (this one done at 6:30 AM and I just don't feel as good at running as I do in the afternoon when the body is completely warm).

Monday - 3.7 miles on the treadmill at an 8:00 minute pace, went stretching and had a slight pull on my right hamstring as I did some split stretching (my foot slipped and I went a little too far).

Yesterday - 1 hour on a stationary bike and had the HR in the 140 to 160 range the entire way. Good way to keep the conditioning going without putting any more tension on a delicate hamstring. I am hoping to get out today and the next couple with a short one on Saturday in preparation for the CCM.

Looking forward to race day and everyone looks geared up for the event due to all the blog entries.

No comments: