Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Long run today

Hit the road with another friend who is running the CCM Relay and I went out kind of slow since I did something to my lower back (due to Yoga). The whole run felt slower than usual, but I knew I was pushing myself and that felt good. After 4.5 I was ready to walk the rest, but that is the great thing about having a running buddy to keep you moving. Plus, he is a little quicker than me so I had to work to stay ahead or slightly even with him. I didn't think we went over 5.5 miles and had finished in 45:40. But I went to Gmaps and found out that it was really 6. So I am pretty excited about the push through the wall when I thought that the run was not going very well. Anyways, it bodes well for the relay and I am looking forward to running with all of you.

Cheers and have a great night.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Impressive for a 6 miler.

nice work.