Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Runs 36 and 37

Just checking the boxes so far this week. Ran an abridged resevoir loop on Monday night, not sure of the distance or the time, but I needed to get it in between a late arrival home and a still later conference call. Ran on the treadmil for 30 minutes tonight and put in a few sprints, which was new for me but good. Planning to run again after work Friday, with a long one on Sunday, hoping to get 5+ miles.

Here's a new one for the blog. I spent about 90 minutes on Sunday splitting logs. With a sledgehammer and wedges. I am sure it did nothing for the running, but afterwards, I felt like a Super Hero.

Later, boys.

3 comments:

VT Runner said...

I love splitting wood. If you ever need a hand up here in the north country, give a call. Something so satisfying about hammering right through the center of a log.

Now tell me, were you wearing plaid flannel?

Steve DiMattia said...

I was, in fact, wearing a cardigan vest, navy blue. And khakis. What can I say, I live full time in NYC.

I've got a big pile left to split. Let's chat.

Agricola said...

A blue cardigan vest . . . oi.