Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let It Flow

I got out today though I was totally unmotivated to do so. Once I got going I had trouble not fighting the run, it took a couple of miles, maybe 2.5, to just relax and let it flow, which it did eventually. It ended up being a good run, 5.2 miles, and I am psyched that I went. I have to confess that I bailed yesterday. The day got away from me a bit, and when it was time to go I just bailed. Yesterday was gray and cold and windy, and though probably in the high 20s it was that really penetrating, heavy chill, and I just couldn't get over the mental hump, and the cold in my bones.

Thirteen or so tomorrow, probably in less than ideal conditions, but I'm ready to attack it.

2 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Move forward, always move forward. Move forward until the last drop of gasoline and the last rounds of ammunition are spent. Then move forward on foot. - Gen. Patton

Agricola said...

Ever onward!