Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Outrun The Taxman

I know this is a little bit short notice, but this weekend VT Runner and I, and our families, are going to be on Cape Cod. It might be fun to get a Long Distance Training Blog run going mid-Cape on Saturday or Sunday. The one thing I need to caveat is that Sunday may be rough if Saturday night goes the way I hope it does, and it often does, when the fams get together -- so Saturday may be a better day for fitness. We're thinking about doing an hour run, sometime in the afternoon. Let me know if you're interested via email or a comment and I'll work to arrange things.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

Love the title to this post, considering my taxes are printing out right now as I type. Glad to have that done.

Looking forward to getting a run in this weekend. I've hit a slump, and I'm looking to get back on track fast. It would be good to have some folks join the jaunt. I agree, it will have to be on Saturday. Sunday is all about non-muscle-related recovery.