Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Back, Finally

Time: 28:11
avg HR: 156
Peak HR: 178
3.3 miles
6:59 AM start
Training Effect: 4.2
Temp: 28 F

Phew, finally got back on track and got my butt on the road. Not much to report except to say that 3 runs in 2 weeks is unacceptable and it hurt more today that I would have liked it to -- though, 3 runs in 2 weeks and a feast on Easter Sunday will definitely take their toll. Running, and eating right are absolutely things that must be worked at all the time -- at least for me. I was getting pretty close to licking the lollipop of mediocrity, if you know what I mean, and I really don't want to go back down that road.

Speaking of mediocrity, our blogging output and I would imagine our mileage (I'm included in this as well)is decidedly sub-par. It's a dialogue, where are the other voices?

No comments: