Sunday, July 1, 2007

July Begins

Time: 30:59
Avg HR: 153
Peak HR: 171
Calories: 472
Distance: 3.7
Start Time: 7:36 AM
Training Effect: 4.0
Temp: low-60s
Date: 7/1/07

Took a quick little run. I went on one of my middle routes. I actually boogied pretty well and it felt good. Stretching it out like I am is paying dividends, I feel stronger. I'm going to the Cape this week for a five days -- my goal is to do two fivers. I'll let you know how it goes, and probably do one large post next weekend when I'm back online.

An addendum to my Friday, 6/29, run: Mrs. Agricola and I went to the Sox game on Friday night and walked from Fenway to Harvard Square afterwards -- so I got a little extra workout in in the form of a brisk 2.5 mile walk.

2 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Sounds like a sweet night out with the missus. I successfully changed my flat tire on Thursday but hadn't the time to get on since...spent the weekend on Fire Island with Mrs. FreeArtist and the little Artists at the home of a family we are getting to know. There is cycling there (indeed, cars not allowed) but it is strictly of the going-to-the-market variety, with tough regulations strictly enforced. Still, a better beach weekend has never been invented.

I pledge a workout-post before our nation's bithday.

VT Runner said...

Aahhh, the Red Sox. One thing I definitely miss being up here in VT is the quick night out to catch a Sox game. Nice!