Friday, July 27, 2007

Ahh, if running were just easier...

then I might actually get out every day. I agree with Agricola's assessment that it is better to just get out of bed and get your butt moving. i did it yesterday and hit the road by 6 AM. I am a slug though and I think a snail passed me on my morning run, but it was nice to get the muscles stretched out. This summer I have already encountered some old age creeping in and have had several aches and pains that have previously remained hidden.

I hope everyone is having a great summer and I will keep hitting the road when I have the chance.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Hey!

It's good to see you back here! Where've you been? I'm glad that you got out. Keep it up. It's all about the AM run, seriously.

Old age only feels like it's creeping in because you're not running. Of course it's going to hurt a bit you're not using those muscles. Fight it off, embrace the pain. With each mile you run, you stave off that creep. It's all good.