Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Monday run

6.1 miles
52 minutes
8:30 pace

Forgot to post this one earlier in the week. At this point, my schedule has me running Tues, Wed, Thurs, Saturday. I always move the Tuesday run up to Monday, knowing that life often gets in the way of good intentions. That plan worked out for me this week as yesterday was jammed at work and today is a wet, rainy day up here in Burlington. I'm going to try to get in a quick 3 miler after work, but only if the skies dry up. I may be into this running thing, but only to a certain point. Sloshing through a downpour is not my idea of fun.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Good for you, a Monday run . . . Like I said in some comment, I can't motivate for Monday runs. Maybe if I tried the lunch run it would be better, but Monday AM, fughedaboutit.