Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm alive!

Hi all,

Just ran 3.3 miles with the rowing team in SC. Ran around the mall and I felt sore, but survived the run with the guys who have been working out all week. I am just starting to run again as my arm feels fairly normal. I hope to be posting more. Everyone keep on running and for those who have not posted, start posting!

I am thinking of trying the p90X work out system. Any one hear of it? I have found great reviews on the internet, but the workouts are killer.

Enjoy the day! The weather here is 85 degrees and sunny!

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Welcome back!

Eighty-five sounds lovely, though I'm sure we'll be crying about 85 up here in August.

I've not heard of the p90x. I'm leery of the training program -- I never feel like their actually tailored to me or my fitness -- besides, I'm just listening to my body right now and trying to get it back in some form of fitness before I start punishing myself.

Have fun in SC and safe travels.