Tuesday, March 13, 2007

God Awful!

Time: 27:33
avg HR: 156
Peak HR: 171
3.0 miles
6:55 AM start
Training Effect: 4.3
Temp: 30 F

Today was one of the worst runs since I've resumed running -- maybe ever. I'm battling some kind of chest infection/allergy thing -- I was working in my basement over the weekend and ever since I've been wheezy and been having trouble taking a good breath, it's from the dust -- and I hate the time change . . . Miserable run, I persevered, but it wasn't fun. Though my chest actually feels better after the run than it did before . . . Maybe the run permitted me to sweat out the toxins

2 comments:

VT Runner said...

So, not related to running, but what were you working on in the basement? Building a bar, whittling, wine cellar?

Agricola said...

Base board heat got put in, so I had to make some room for the plumber. I was also hanging some really crummy bi-fold doors and the dust etc got to me. Not very exciting projects, though I do have a plan to build out a space under the steps as a wine cellar . . . but I need to run more first.