Friday, August 24, 2007

Running through the Mts.

Hi all,

I had a very nice run in Jasper National Park in Alberta, Canada yesterday morning. Straight down the main street called Connaught and just out of town. As I was completing my half way point of my 28 minute run, a beautiful 16 point male elk came in to sight. Several cars stopped to check it out and I just kept running, knowing I would be able to see it again when I ran back. Huge antlers and a beautiful animal. Made my morning as I watched the sun peek through the mountains. I highly recommend the Canadian Rockies to anyone willing to make the trek. It has been a remarkable trip!

1 comment:

Agricola said...

That is so awesome! What a great running experience.

Thanks for that post.

I hope you guys are having a great trip, it sounds amazing.

Safe travels.