Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Drizzle

Time: 32:37
Avg HR: 153
Peak HR: 172
Calories: 494
Distance: 4.02
Start Time: 6:29 AM
Training Effect: 4.0
Temp: warm and drizzling
Date: 8/8/07

It was a drizzly morning today and it drizzled on me the whole run. It was a classic, humid summer morning rainfall -- big drops, spaced far apart falling from a leaden sky that looked like it would open up on me at any moment. It did open up, but about 10 minutes after coming in the house. Nice timing.

I've got one run and four days to go before Falmouth. I know it's only a 7 miler but I'm pumped for this race and hope the weather permits me to blaze it -- though I'm afraid that it's going to be hot and humid and if it is that will change my strategy a bit. As far as my remaining run it's scheduled for Friday and I'm going to ease up a bit and go short and (maybe) slow in a short taper before the race.

What a thrilling post.

No comments: