Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cape Cod Marathon Relay Team

I've signed up for a Cape Cod Marathon relay team. We're in and I've included a bunch of you on the team. VTR is running the whole thing. The folks from this site who are listed on the team are:

Runner's Hye
Bennu
Phat
Agricola

I included someone else just to fill in the fifth spot but he won't run because he doesn't run but I had his work address and so signed him up. I used everybody's work addresses. There's an open spot for anybody else who wants to join. The date of the run is Sunday, 10/28. We will run 5 legs varying in length between 3 and 6 miles (approximately). Details are here.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

Awesome. I'm so psyched to have some familiar runners in the field. Mrs. VTR will also be running.

How about a group pasta dinner on Saturday, Oct 27?