Thursday, August 30, 2007

Five Plus

I couldn't find my HR belt today, so no data beyond time, 41:35, and distance, 5.2 miles. After about 26 minutes I found my groove and fell into a nice rhythm. I've had a choppy couple of weeks that have me running less than normal but I'll get back on it. I'll shoot to do another 5 on Saturday and then I'll be back in the swing.

Anybody else noticing the seasonal change affects your ability to get out of bed? I think it's the light changing (I have no idea, honestly) but it gets harder and harder to get out of bed as the light diminishes. The weather is gorgeous though and it would be a total bummer to let it go to waste.

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

I overslept today but Ms. FreeArtist and the little Artists are off visitng Grandparents and I always sleep weird home alone. I stay up way too late and usually don't hear the alarm in the morning. Gorgeous days this week here in NYC.

Agricola said...

My dad has a saying that women are the reason we no longer live in caves. It takes real discipline not to stay up late and be stupid when Mrs. Agricola and children are away. My schedule falls to pieces and I watch way too much, silly TV. I'm right there with you. The wife and kids are tremendous moderating influences on our barbaric nature. Jump on the beautiful weather train, it'll soon be gone!

Steve DiMattia said...

Uh-uh. About 10 minuntes into the 11:00pm Sex and the City re-run I thought, what the hell am I doing...