Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Twenty in Metro Boston

Alright boys, I took some time between calls today (I mean really, what do you do with 10 minutes of down time) and created this 20 miler through Metro Boston. It encompasses parts of current training runs for me, a section of the Boston Marathon from Wellesley to BC (including Heartbreak Hill) and then a jaunt through Brighton to the Charles River and ends at the Hatch Shell on the Esplanade -- if you want to push it to 21 you can head to Museum of Science. Here's the route, who's in? I'm targeting either 4/25 or 5/2. You can parts, all, or just say no. There are places to bail, and places to join. With a bit of coordination you could do the last 10, or only the first five... it could be a fun run.

3 comments:

Agricola said...

Response to this is underwhelming.
I think I'm going to book it for the last weekend in april. David C can do that weekend too, so I'll have one person with whom to run. Let me know if you're interested, you're all welcome to crash here before and after. Like I said, run parts, first half second half -- there are many places where we can arrange pickups and dropoffs along the course -- esp. Wellesley Center, Newton Wellesley Hospital, Centre St. and Comm Ave, BC, down by the river at a shopping-plex.

Bennu Runner said...

What do you think your pace will be for the first 10-15?

VT Runner said...

We have plans for that weekend, but there's a chance they'll fall through. If so, we have that weekend booked to be in Hingham. If not, would you consider moving it out? I'll keep you posted on my status anyway.