Friday, March 26, 2010

Too Early?

I was up and on the road at 5:45a yesterday, and had a terrible run. It felt as if I was running in a swimming pool, sluggish and slow. May have been too early, not enough sleep, something I ate, whatever, I'm was happy to check it off and move along.

Big movie date with the oldest little FA tonight. She's got mythology on the brain, so I grabbed Clash of the Titans (the original, from 1981) from Netflix. Aiming to squeeze in a few miles this afternoon between work and hitting the couch with a bowl of popcorn. Will post again after Sunday's race.

Peace, fellas.

2 comments:

Agricola said...

5:45AM is way uncivilized. Your body and your brain were most likely in rebellion: "what the hell are you doing to us?"

Way to tough it out. Good luck Sunday. Let's connect and trade war stories!

Steve DiMattia said...

Didn't leave work until 6:30 and almost wiffed on movie night. So didn't run as planned, but just returned from 30 - 40 mins of hide and seek in the Park, lots of starting and stopping, sudden accelerations. It's my rationalization for the day.