Tuesday, March 16, 2010

After The Deluge

I got out for a decent five-plus today, the first in a while on account of the rain.
It was monsooning around here for three days straight but today is gorgeous and deserved a run. Not much to report, a fairly arrhythmic run -- I stopped to-look at rain-swollen streams, had to wait for mid-day traffic etc. It wasn't my planned for early morning jaunt, but I'm still sort of battling the stupid time change. I'm pondering 10 tomorrow -- we'll see how it goes. If I can get in bed early, then it will be easier to to get up earlier and do what needs doing. New Bedford Half on Sunday -- treating it as a trainer, and nothing more.

2 comments:

VT Runner said...

Good luck with New Beffid. Keep your head low...

Agricola said...

yes, and find a pack for miles 8-10.