Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"There Is No Fight Club"

Time: 32:59
Avg HR: 152
Peak HR: 170
Calories: 526
Distance: 4.02
Start Time: 6:47 AM
Training Effect: 3.8
Temp: high-30s
Date: 10/2/07

"The first rule of fight club is that there is no fight club . . . "
"The second rule of fight club is that there is no fight club . . . "

With those lines I got sucked into a late night movie after watching the Pats beat up the Bengals. I didn't watch the whole of Fight Club, and did manage to get to bed before midnight but 6:30 came awfully quickly. Another thing that hastened the morning was some GI distress that kept rousing me from a fitful sleep. So, I was haggard this AM and not feeling so splendid as I ran my route. I got it in, and I didn't have to do anything that would get me arrested -- I, unlike VTR, do not live in a rural area. A good night's sleep is so key, for me at least, as my (not fleet) time for my 4 mile loop shows. Oh yeah, I actually wore my running jacket today -- the one with the light lining -- because it was pretty chilly out there. Fall deepens.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

I like the reference to the prior post. Nice.