Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Animals

Time: 33:22
Avg HR: 160
Peak HR: 179
Calories: 587
Distance: 4.02
Start Time: 6:47 AM
Training Effect: 4.2
Temp: Warm & Humid
Date: 10/23/07

Today was a decent run. Not my fastest at this distance for sure, but fairly comfortable and uneventful. I really feel fall settling in on me -- I'm moving a bit slower and want to eat a lot more. No matter how much we try and avoid it, we're still animals and still somewhat in tune with Nature and her rhythms.

On a more prosaic note: what's up with our CCM team? Am I going to have to run like half of this marathon this weekend? That's going to be ugly.

2 comments:

PhatRunner said...

I will confirm with other runners the next two days. At a conference out of town. Sorry. Will call tomorrow.

Agricola said...

No worries. Thanks for the information. We'll cobble together something. IF w2orse comes to worse I could run the first two legs and cover about the first 9 miles -- that's at the outside of my mental, and maybe physical, capabilities right now. But it can be done if need be -- so at most, all we need is two more runners to cover the five legs. I'll talk to you soon.