Monday, October 1, 2007

Family Run 2

I met one goal this weekend which was to get out with the whole family for another family run. We did a little different route and had a nice time on a gorgeous day for a 30 minute trot. Mrs. Agricola started out blazing and paid for it at the end. She's getting stronger and as a result is having some trouble with the pacing aspect of her workouts. That's a good problem to have I think; and the pacing piece will work itself out. The kids were ensconced in the stroller with animal buddies and snacks. Child Two was very quiet, uncharacteristically so, and Child One sang "Bingo Was His Name-O" over and over again.
We had a good time and are looking forward to the next run.

I didn't get out for my trail run Sunday, but I did manage to make a huge pot of Chicken Curry and an apple pie, so the day wasn't a total wash.

No comments: