Friday, June 29, 2007

Snap

Time: 41:44
Avg HR: 151
Peak HR: 176
Calories: 660
Distance: TBD
Start Time: 5:52 AM
Training Effect: 4.6
Temp: 60s and much drier
Date: 6/29/07

I went out longer today than I have in a while. I ran into the middle of town and out again in a large circle. I stopped once near the end to tie my pants which were totally falling off of me near the end -- I didn't need to get busted for indecent exposure .5 miles from home. Other than that it was all systems go, though I must admit that I'm a little fatigued this week, and my legs were feeling a bit leaden. I've been super busy at work, client dinners etc., getting up much earlier than usual, and knocking off three runs in four days can do that to you. I'm looking forward to the off-day tomorrow, but looking forward to getting back out on Sunday too. I'm getting into a groove.

No comments: