Thursday, June 21, 2007

Beautiful!

Time: 25:58 (PR)
Avg HR: 157
Peak HR: 179
Distance: 3.3
Start Time: 7:00 AM
Training Effect: 4.0
Temp: low-60s
Date: 6/20/07

Took a shorter run today, in order to ratchet down my intensity a bit, but I'll head back up towards four miles on Saturday. It was a gorgeous, crystal clear day -- perfect running weather. I did the reverse of my short route and left the big hill at then end. I'm going to start adding more hills into my regimen so to be ready for the Falmouth Road Race on 12 August. I confirmed my entrance yesterday on their site, I'm in, so that's cool.

Happy Birthday to my brother, and congratulations to him on his Graduation from his plastics surgery residency. On to Houston this weekend for him and his. Good luck!

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

Nice job keeping the blog alive. I've had a hard time figuring out how to post from over here in China. I'll try again today.

I've done a couple of treadmill 3 milers this week, and one 20 mintue outdoor loop this morning. It's hot and sweaty here, so early mornings are really the only option for outdoor activity.

Congrats to your bro. Have fun in Houston. See you over the 4th!