Monday, June 25, 2007

Saturday Stroller Run: BUMP!

Time: 38:07
Avg HR: 157
Peak HR: 171
Distance: TBD
Start Time: 5:00 PM
Training Effect: 4.5
Temp: low-70s
Date: 6/23/07

I pushed Child Two around the town on Saturday for a nice run. I was laboring for the first 25 minutes -- there are more hills in my town than when I took both kids out on Cape Cod, so it was a good tough run. I really started to enjoy it though in the last third when I started goofing around with my boy and going over a bumpy part of the course -- he was giggling and laughing as we shouted "BUMP! at every bump. It was very cool, and the run bore out my observations that over 30 minutes it gets easier, and if I just relax it's easier to run.

1 comment:

Steve DiMattia said...

Gents, I'm back in the land of subways, cell phones, and roadie bikes, so expect to be posting again shortly.

Great story about the snake....