Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Report

I did a hilly, 33 minute run on Saturday AM.  I went at it pretty hard and it felt good.  My legs were actually sore yesterday and bit today as well.  I went out this morning for a quick run and it felt good to get out in the AM.
Life is normalizing a bit for me, and the pressure is lessening at work so hopefully I can get out and run more at the tail end of summer.  I've identified a tri to try -- in September, 400 yard swim, 5.5 mile trail ride and 2.3 mile trail run -- it should be fun, I'm going to get trail tires for my bike and try and train some for it over the next month.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

Glad to hear things are settling down at work. Some intense stretches are ok, but you've been at it for a while. Nice that you're able to get back out.

I'll be interested to read how the swimming training goes. I haven't been back in the water since my tri. Just not interested. Looking for some motivation.