Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Run 17, Roughly

I got out at 8:30 last night, and it was a beautiful night to run in NYC. Temps in low 80s, minimal humidity, and a breeze. The skyline over the Resevoir was dazzling.

So I ran my (roughly) three mile route in (roughly) 33 minutes. I started stronger and faster than is typicaly for me, reaching the resevoir from my starting point, a distance of (roughly) one mile, in (roughly) 8:30, which is loads faster than my usual 10 - 11 minute mile shuffle. Though I did stop for a short walk in the second half.

I got home around 9:10 and had a late dinner. Maybe the combo of running and eating late kept me up and restless until about 2:00am. Rough stuff.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

I was waiting to read of your run-in with a dog (ruff).

I guess we have limits, even on this site.