Sunday, July 13, 2008

Plan vs. Reality

I planned to take Friday off and run for about 60 minutes on Saturday. My training schedule plan said I was supposed to run for about 48 minutes on Saturday and 64 on Sunday. Reality? I rested on Friday and Saturday and ran for 31 minutes today. Rain cut short today's run, but I was happy that I even got it in because there have been showers here all day. The 60 minute run will have to be tomorrow. It's all about being flexible and charging ahead. No rearview mirror in running, right?

Heading to the Cape mid-week for a last minute adventure with the family. It will be fun to experience some of the terrain that Agricola routinely describes here.

1 comment:

Steve DiMattia said...

Rules are for fools. The plan is just a plan. Stay flexible and enjoy the cape.