Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Climbing Back on The Wagon

I've fallen off of the running wagon, but did get out today.  I went for about 5 miles and 42 minutes so it was still pretty quick -- though it's a route I've never run before, and I screwed up my timing (I'm backing into both estimates).  Nothing much to report except that it was a beautiful morning and a joy to be on the road.  Someone cut me off in her car and  broke my stride about half mile from the end, and that was stinky, but all systems were go.

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Nice. Sounds like the weather has tempered all around. Good to have you back.

VT Runner said...

Welcome back. It's been torture with just me and FA.




(just kidding)


Still, good to have you back.

VT Runner said...

Welcome back. It's been torture with just me and FA.




(just kidding)


Still, good to have you back.