Friday, December 19, 2008

Snuck One In

I spent my morning doing some networking and other things and then decided to hit the road at around 1:30 PM. I set out on stroller route, which is 4 and change, just as the snow was starting come down but continued to fill in and get heavier during the course of the run. The snow is very small flakes and fairly dry and blowing all over. It was blowing in my face for the last half mile or so and I have to admit that I was glad to be done because I could barely see. All in all it was fun, though and a bit out of the ordinary. It was cool to be out in the weather as it intensified. The weekend is supposed to be unsettled at best so I'll see what happens on the run front. I'm hoping to sled out back with the kids, and if there's enough snow, maybe we can get in a snowshoe on a local golf course. I'll let you know.

No comments: