Saturday, December 13, 2008

Absence

Nice to see the blog rolling on without me. I've been away from this and running since last week. Last week was a drag of a week for two reasons. First, I only got one run in and second, I lost my job on 12/4. It is what it is and these are the things that happen in life . . . PR we should talk about your marketing plan, I'll call you.

So, I've been laying low this week licking my wounds and drinking a fair amount, networking and hanging with my kids. I've not run so much until today when I got out for an out and back on my stroller route. I don't know how long it took my watch is dead so I went data-less, and I didn't do the hwole thing and then stopped at the end to talk to some neighbors. It was cold tonight and I felt pretty good. It felt good to get back out there and I feel like it won't be a big deal to get back on my cycle. I don't think that I'll race this month, but that's OK. I'm lined up or January and maybe February, right Bennu? Please send details about the February race you were mentioning

5 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Great to have you back posting.

VT Runner said...

Nice to have you back. Sorry to hear about the job. Let's talk soon.

Tom

Agricola said...

thanks VTR. I'm around. Spreading my net wide for this one, but very committed to the contractor role.
I've got a couple of ways to generate revenue. We'll talk soon.

Did you ski this weekend?

Bennu Runner said...

Sucks about the job. Maybe we can meet up for a midweek run later this month. I'm going to have to pass on the New Years Day race. The Feb. 1st race info is at www.supersunday5k.com. There's a 5K and 10K, I went for the 5.

Agricola said...

Thanks Bennu. I'd love to go for a run. I need something to kick start me and running with a friend would be good -- I'm a little demotivated right now and struggling with my new life rhythms . . . I'll figure it out. I'm in a weird transitions phase right now. Let me know when you want to/can go.