Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Begins

I got out today for 29:08. I had no real route in mind, just the intention to get out and run. My regular routes are getting a bit stale so I headed out on stroller route and then cut off of it on a street (or a portion thereof) that I've never run before. I need to find something to punch up the interest factor a bit, so I'm considering different routes. All in all I felt good, if a little sluggish.

This was my first run since Friday, though I was not slothful in the interim. I worked hard in my yard to shut it down for the season on Saturday. Four hours of raking and barrel lugging is a good workout. Weather, and my body telling me it needed a rest kept me in on Sunday. Though I spent the day Sunday finishing up my bathroom painting project (sort of, still some trim to do). Three of the four days of the Thanksgiving weekend were good workouts, and the fourth was productive and busy. Not much of a point to this post, really. Again, it was a good run on a nice day and it got me in a good mood.

No comments: