Friday, May 2, 2008

Long time no post

Hey all,

Sorry for the lack of posting. Due to the injury to my ankle sustained in the fall and then another injury to the other ankle, on the ice rink no less, my running days have been non existent. I have worked out several times with the team I coach, a little lifting and mostly biking. The left ankle is still sore and I must have hurt it really well. I hope you are all well. Agricola, keep up the good running and congrats on the new gig. Let's chat when you have the chance. VT Runner, sounds like you are recuperating just fine. Keep on trucking and I will post. Everyone heading to reunion?

Peace.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Welcome back!
Just go run on that damn ankle and stop worrying about it. You'll have good days on it and bad days. Just run.

Yes, we're going to reunion but only Saturday activities.