Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blogging for climate change...

Hey, I'm meeting with the guys at Brighter Planet tomorrow and I came across something that was specific to bloggers, so I thought I'd mention it. Brighter Planet is in the business of carbon offsets. Anyway, they launched this initiative, The 350 Challenge, in which people post their "badge" in exchange for 350 lbs worth of off-sets. Thought you'd be interested and maybe we could post a badge. If nothing else, I thought it was interesting that blogs were specifically targeted for this campaign.

Here's the link.
http://350.brighterplanet.com/

Check it out and if you feel inspired to badge up on LDT, they have code to embed.

On the exercise front, a buddy of mine asked if I would run his leg of the marathon relay because he pulled his calf. I thought that was funny, since I'm dealing with the same injury. No exercise for me today. The calf is actually a bit tight. Tomorrow will be another gym day.

No comments: