Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Uneventful 35 Minutes

I got out tonight for an uneventful 35 minutes in Central Park. Not too many runners out there, or cyclists. Many people may have already started their holiday weekends, I suppose. I am trying to lengthen my stride and I'm not keen on more band pain, so I threw in a few recovery walks along the way. Everything felt good. It's still warm enough to be comfortable in shorts, which is great. We're spending Thanksgiving with Mrs. FA's folks, so we'll get in a private Turkey Trot on the three mile out-and-back that we run when we're there. And I'll blog about it. 'til then, peace, fellas.

2 comments:

Agricola said...

I do like running on holidays, alone. It's got a different vibe, less hectic more reflective. I've never gone for a run on Christmas. One of these years I'm going to try to do so. Christmas eve I've done frequently, but never Christmas Day.

Steve DiMattia said...

Was thinking of a run on Christmas Day, but don't think I could pull it off.