Friday, November 13, 2009

San Fran Run

I got out for a solid 4 miler in downtown San Francisco on Tuesday evening. I ran down Post Street to Mission, down Mission to the Embarcadero, along the water to 2nd, then up 2nd to Post, and back up the hill to my hotel. It was about 65 degrees and clear. A nice evening run.

I flew to Seattle on Wednesday but wasn't there long enough to squeeze in a run. Next time.

Ms. FA and I freed up the Sunday before Thankgiving to run a NYRR 4-miler in Central Park, so I'll make A's goal of a race before Christmas.

Waiting for the NYC 1/2 Marathon application to post online, December 1. The race is Mar 21. There's a new pullout couch in the FAs' living room, if anyone wants to come down and run it.

3 comments:

VT Runner said...

hmmm. NYC half marathon in March. Got me thinking about it.

Bennu Runner said...

Might be interested as well. (Especially if I get to snuggle with VTR on the new couch.)

Agricola said...

That'll be a good one. I just might work that one in. that'd be the bomb.
But, it depends on the Noo Beffid half which is a good one up here - even if Noo Beffid is a pit.