Thursday, November 19, 2009

Double post

Hi all,

Sunday - Spent 1/2 hour on the ergometer. It is a great workout, but I have to admit getting back into rowing is a difficult thing. I felt a little sore, but I know I am in better shaped than I was 2 years ago.

Wednesday - Went swimming for about 30 minutes at 5:30 at the local Y. Now, I am not a very good swimmer, but I am learning and I love how it is so low impact with my body instead of running. I think I will be going at least once or maybe twice a week. 5:30 is a little early, yet it will be fun to try a new sport.

P90 is still in the mix, but I have not done a lift in 2 weeks. Have to get back on that because lifting makes me feel very good and fit.

Ciao!

2 comments:

VT Runner said...

Good to see the cross training action. I have a hard time pulling in any weights work.... Actually, running is hard enough. Way to go.

Agricola said...

Yeah, nice work on the variety. Way to work it.