Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Coincidence?

I literally hit "Publish Post" on that last posting, went to my Hotmail account, and this was waiting for me.

Everyone’s Got A Little Marathon In Them – Unleash Yours!

"The 2010 KeyBank Vermont City Marathon Registration is now open. Those wishing to register may do so by visiting the RunVermont website (www.RunVermont.org) where you will find a link to our on-line registration provider, Marathonguide.com.

Please note that we are accepting registrations for those wishing to run the FULL marathon only. Relay team registration for both 2 person teams and 3-5 person teams, will once again be conducted by lottery, commencing on January 1st, 2010 through January 31st.

For those runners who register for the marathon before December 15th, you will receive a complimentary tech training hat (with reflective trim to make you more visible on those dark winter training runs), a sharp addition to your running wardrobe.

As a reminder, the KeyBank Vermont City Marathon was identified as one of the “Top Ten Places For Runners To Hit The Road” in 2009 by Bart Yasso, editor of Runner’s World magazine. If you have running friends who have not yet experienced this race, tell them to hurry and reserve a spot at the start line, they won’t regret it.

Looking forward to seeing you next May,
RunVermont"

Hmm.

1 comment:

Agricola said...

Yes, I'm in. I just need to cash in last year's deferral.
I'm in. I'm in. I'm in.