Sunday, November 8, 2009

Accepting the challenge

'Sup, gents. October was a big, nasty hang of a month. Nothing special or unusual went on, I just fell into a rut accompanyied by a foul mood and very little runnning. Trying to climb out now. A's challenge should help.

I can't get a race in before Christmas, per A's challenge. But the New York City 1/2 Marathon has been moved to March 21 from its ususal August date. Applications will be posted at www.nyrr.org on December 1, and I'm aiming to run it.

The kids spent last night at my folks' place so Mrs. FA and I could get in a date night. We added a run this morning, running together for about 3.5 miles, including the Reservoir Loop. It's a beautiful day here, around 68 degrees and clear. The Park is packed with runners and cyclists and people with dogs. Fantastic.

I'll be in San Fran and Seattle this week, hoping to post on runs from there.

Peace, fellas.

3 comments:

VT Runner said...

When will you be in Seattle?

Steve DiMattia said...

I just got back yesterday (Thursday, Nov 12.) I was there for 16 hours.

Agricola said...

Nice. The park. 68 F.