Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kind of Running

So, I threw down the gauntlet and it worked! Nice job guys way to get out and go. I then got buried under work and fell off the wagon. I had a great week three weeks ago 4 runs capped by a beaut on Cape Cod in which I felt strong fast and very alive. then I ran once the next two weeks. I'm seeking consistency and balance, something hard to do these days.

I've gotten in 2 runs this week with the Hingham Turkey Trot this Thursday. Looking forward to running the BR, VTR and Mrs. VTR. It will be fun. See you soon.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

Little VTR #2 got sick today and threw up five time (so far), so we'll have to run our own personal version of the Turkey Trot up here in VT tomorrow. Sorry to miss the run. Looking forward to hearing how it went.