Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wake Up Call

Beautiful day (sunny and 70 F), horrible run. This run was a wake up call for me. I need to be more conisstent in my runing, my diet, my hydration, my sleep habits. I need to structure my day better and remember to take time for myself and focus on running. I did about 4ish and it was one of the worst runs I've had in years. I raked and worked in my yard but haven't run since Thursday. The frustrating thing about consistency is that it's all in my control -- I just need to plan my days better.

OK, done venting. Thanks.

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Planning is tough, mainly due to the unexpected. You did do 4-miles, though, nothing to sneeze at.

VT Runner said...

Yes, you did the run. More than I can claim for today.

Agricola said...

thanks guys. I'm holding myself to a higher standard starting yesterday. Heading out for something very soon -- just planning the day. ;)