Thursday, December 17, 2009

Several workouts later and a thirty day challenge

Hi all,

Hit the treadmill for a 4.1 miler last Friday and this past Monday. About an 8:20 pace. Also, hit the gym for a P90x workout for a little over an hour lifting weights. I am about to start another reiteration of this program and if anyone else is interested in ordering the DVDs and starting with me let me know.

VTR - I understand what it it like to play hockey as I played the JV-B boys team yesterday on defense and had a blast. Unfortunately, I know where my body needs to go on the ice, but it really can't take me there. Need a little more practice.

Just getting out and being active is 90% of the battle.

I am challenging each of us to workout for the next thirty days for a couple of reasons:

Keep the holiday weight off
Start the New Year off the right way by being in better shape

To keep us honest, I say we post weight and photos of the upper body. Any takers?

Keep on running.

4 comments:

Bennu Runner said...

Gotta be honest. I'm a little frightened you want a photo of my chest.

VT Runner said...

BR, maybe you can shave a heart in it for old time's sake.

Steve DiMattia said...

I'll post weight, but I don't think the web can handle photos of my upper body.

Agricola said...

yeah, no upper body shots, but I'm in.