Thursday, January 7, 2010

Work sucks

Started off the first Monday of the new year with a positive attitude. Ran 6+ in the morning at a ridiculously slow pace due to the footing. But I didn't care. Happy to get the miles in and kick off the new year with my first run. Then one of my best managers gave his notice at 10:00. 2010 will now suck. Oh well. Runs will be hard to come by for a couple of weeks while I scramble to cover his responsibilities. Managed 3 this morning at an average pace on an ad hoc route. Running in town these days is an adventure. For the record, my weight was 186 on Monday. I'll update on Mondays until I hit the wedding weight, 177. Peace out.

2 comments:

Agricola said...

Ain't that the truth brutha!

that's too bad. You just need to start your own thing and be your own boss and contract people and then let them go when it's time.

Do what you can when you can.

Steve DiMattia said...

I live in fear of this very thing.