Sunday, January 31, 2010

One run

So, I went for a run today and it felt good to be out. Sure, the legs were stiff, hammies were tight and I was fairly slow, but it still felt good to be on the road. We had a little snow flurry while I was out, so the scenery added to the overall vibe.

This morning, I had a killer ski day at Sugarbush while the kids were in lessons. It was cold, but I managed to get lifts with cool people and find some really good terrain. I got a couple of tips that Stein's Run, which I usually avoid, was beautiful due to four days of blowing snowguns on it. I went for it (despite some trepidation at the top) and made four more return trips. Challenging, but with great snow to make it doable. Fun.

Looking to get out running a few more times this week.

2 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Awesome. Suga-bush sounds fun. Ferries are running at the bridge site, I hear, so maybe we get some runs in together in Feb.

Agricola said...

get on it. get on the road. run.