Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Pair

I've gotten in a couple this week. A solid handful on Sunday and another solid handful today. The Sunday I enjoyed it and modulated my pace to keep it interesting and spent some time thinking things over. It was a good and fun run. I was scheduled for yesterday but the weather was Nasty (note the capital "N") so I bailed. I got out today though it was pretty good. Footing was crummy, lots of crud, rhime, water and poor footing. I enjoyed it though, and it was good to get out in the middle of the day.

I signed up for the Timberman Tri. That should be fun. Weekend at PR's place in August!

1 comment:

Agricola said...

That's awesome dude! Way to fill up your race calendar and challenge yourself. Good luck training for the tri. Super cool. What's also super cool is how we all comment up here and really converse about what we're doing. It's the best part of the blog and so active this winter that it rocks. Keep up the awesome dialogue, and keep running and posting!